WordCamp Lisbon 2015 wants to be one of the great moments of the year for the attendees. We want that everybody get back home full of inspiration, motivated and ready to discover new roads in the experience of using the most relevant content management system on the internet.
For achieving that we want something simple:
- Great talks that represent the broad spectrum of all users, from beginners to advanced.
- We want to hear everyone from users to developers, designers, people who make WordPress their jobs and the ones who use WordPress as a tool.
- We want one or more great stories, which capture and engage the audience and foster debate.
- We want you to tell us stories about little things but also about great ones. Themes, plugins, design, front-end, aspects of the WordPress business and customer relationships, hosting, security, content, text, image and video. And those are only examples.
- WordCamp isn’t a trade show. This is not the place for you to promote your product. But it may be the place for you to present a case study of how you’ve developed a theme or a plugin, or how you solve a particular problem.
- No need to be an expert to be a speaker at WordCamp. But you do need to be passionate for the subject that you want to present. If you have more than one proposal, tell us but, please, submit one application for each.
Presentations must be around 20 minutes long. We offer 10 more minutes for Q&A. The talks will be in English or Portuguese.
April 17th is the deadline for application.